in focus | subscribe
search our database
- crown land management | native title (9)
- development contributions | planning agreements | value capture (50)
- enforcement | compliance (20)
- environment | natural resources | climate change (81)
- local government | administrative law (196)
- LTL news (7)
- planning | development (279)
- property | commercial (51)
Monthly Archives: April 2011
With the public submissions phase of the draft Workplace Health and Safety Regulations and Model Codes of Practice closing on 4 April 2011, we are now entering the final phase of the national health and safety laws harmonisation process.
On 1 April 2011, the Civil Procedure Act 2005 was amended to include new requirements applying to parties prior to the commencement of civil proceedings. Unlike the Supreme Court, the amendments apply to all civil disputes in the Land and … Continue reading
The new Government has made a number of changes to the names of Departments and the structure of the NSW public service (Order of the Governor).
From 1 January 2011 the provisions of various statutes dealing with consumer protection were consolidated into the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), which is contained in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (formerly the Trade Practices Act 1974). … Continue reading