Quality work. Quality people. A Quality experience
Junior Lawyer (graduate – 3 years PAE) – planning, environment and government
LTL is an established & successful CBD based law firm specialising in planning, environment and government law.
We have a premier client base comprising state and local government agencies, public institutions and major private sector developers, with recognised expertise in relation to major development projects, infrastructure funding, Land & Environment Court litigation and NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal Appeals.
Our senior practitioners all have top-tier training and as a team possess a skill set unrivalled in the market place. All have chosen to practice law in an environment free from the constraints of the big firm experience.
We are seeking a talented, dynamic and experienced lawyer to:
- expand our team
- further strengthen our practice
- help us fully capitalize on our reputation among our clients for legal excellence and the provision of focussed, directional and commercially driven legal services
Your place in our team
Working primarily with the firm’s partners and senior associates, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in:
- advising on all areas of planning, environment and administrative law,
- litigation in all classes of the Land & Environment Court and the NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal and other jurisdictions
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating of commercial agreements in relation to planning, land use, infrastructure provision, and environmental outcomes.
- are recently admitted (in the last 3 years) and either at university or in practice have been exposed to planning & environment law, property or government law,
- have an impressive academic record,
- an absolute commitment to the provision of quality, client focused legal services,
- a desire to develop your industry profile,
- the ability and desire to work collaboratively in a dynamic, co-operative and harmonious team.
- an attractive and competitive salary package that rewards your experience and abilities,
- 5 weeks annual leave
- financial & other support for post-graduate studies,
- fitness allowance
- excellent and realistic prospects for career progression based solely on performance
How to apply
LTL has a demonstrated commitment to a diverse, open and flexible workplace and welcomes a full range of applicants and applications.
Applications – including CV, Cover letter and Transcripts – should be marked to the attention of Dr Matthew McNamara and uploaded via the portal below.
For a confidential discussion about the role and our firm, please contact Matthew McNamara on 02 8235 9790
Posted: 7 July 2020