Adrian Guy | Associate
- LLM – university of sydney
- LLB / BintSt – university of wollongong
- Planning & development
- Local government & administrative law
- Environment climate change & natural resources
- Land & environment court litigation
Adrian Guy is an Associate with Lindsay Taylor Lawyers
He has a Bachelor of International Studies/Law from the University of Wollongong and a Master of Laws (Distinction) from the University of Sydney. He was admitted to practice in August 2020.
Adrian is assisting our partners and senior lawyers across all of our core legal service areas.
Prior to joining the firm, Adrian worked for a local council as part of an in-house legal team and for a firm servicing a range of local councils and private clients, with a focus on Class 1 and Class 4 Land and Environment Court litigation and advice on environment and planning matters.