Alex Rutherford | Lawyer
- MEL – university of newcastle
- BSC / LLB (Honours) – university of newcastle
- Planning & development
- Enforcement & compliance
- Local government & administrative law
- Governance & probity
- Crown land management & native title
- Environment climate change & natural resources
Alex Rutherford is a Lawyer with Lindsay Taylor Lawyers.
Alex has a Bachelor of Science/Laws (Honours) and a Master of Environmental Law (Distinction) from the University of Newcastle. He was admitted to practice in February 2020.
Alex is assisting our partners and senior associates across all of our core legal service areas.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex worked in a firm acting exclusively for local councils across New South Wales, providing legal services in the areas of local government, administrative, planning and environmental law.