Matt Harker | Senior Associate
- Master of Laws (Distinction) – University College London (2016)
- Bachelor of Arts/Law (Hons I) – Macquarie University (2012)
- Governance & probity
- Local government & administrative law
- Planning & development
- Tendering & procurement
- Land & environment court litigation
- Enforcement & compliance
- Public information & privacy
Matt Harker is a Senior Associate with Lindsay Taylor Lawyers.
Matt joined Lindsay Taylor Lawyers in early 2017, after completing a Masters of Law with Distinction from University College London, and acting as an Associate to successive Deputy Presidents of the Commonwealth’s Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
Matt practices in a wide range of areas of law, including administrative law, property, planning and environmental law, and local government commercial operations.
He has a particular expertise in litigation and appears regularly as a solicitor-advocate in proceedings before the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal, the Land & Environment Court, and Supreme Court of NSW.