Fayette Vermeer | Lawyer
- Master of Laws- university of sydney
- Bachelor of International & Global Studies – university of sydney
- Bachelor of Arts – university of california, los angeles
- Planning & development
- Local government & administrative law
- Environment climate change & natural resources
Fayette is a Lawyer with Lindsay Taylor Lawyers.
She has a Bachelor of International & Global Studies, Bachelor of Laws, and Master of Laws from The University of Sydney. She was admitted to practice in April 2022.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked for a Judge of the District Court of NSW and the Dust Diseases Tribunal as a Tipstaff. She also has spent several years volunteering in various roles.