Sue Puckeridge | Partner
- Diploma of Environmental Law – university of sydney
- LLB – university of sydney
- BA – university of sydney
- Local government & administrative law
- Governance & probity
- Tendering & procurement
- Planning & development
- Environment climate change & natural resources
- Land & environment court litigation
- Public asset management
- Public information & privacy
Sue is a highly regarded specialist planning, environment and local government lawyer, with over 20 years’ practice experience covering both the local government and private sectors. Sue spent a number of years as in-house Counsel and Director of Legal & Secretariat at the Council of the City of Sydney and also worked in private practice in some of Sydney’s top tier law firms.
Sue has particular specialist expertise and interest in local government law matters including the full range of governance and probity matters.
Sue’s broader practice experience includes a focus on major projects including relationships with government, environmental planning, voluntary planning agreements, contract procurement and tendering, construction contracts, project management and dispute management.
Sue’s significant litigation experience includes conducting merit and other matters in the Land and Environment Court, and she is proud of her success in utilising alternative dispute mechanisms for the benefit of her clients.
Sue was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of NSW in 1989.
* The use of the title ‘Senior Partner’ or ‘Partner’ by a lawyer in this practice is used to denote seniority and does not and is not intended to signify that the practice is contracting otherwise than as a corporation. For the avoidance of doubt, any such title does not and is not intended to signify that a partnership within the definition of the Partnership Act exists at law.